29.9 C
Mogadishu
Friday, December 9, 2022
HomeLa LigaTransfer News | Barcelona and Real Madrid's competition for the Newcastle star,...

Transfer News | Barcelona and Real Madrid’s competition for the Newcastle star, and Chelsea’s plan to include Laotaro

  • Barcelona competes with Real Madrid for the Newcastle United star

    According to the “Daily Mail”, Barcelona will enter into a strong competition with Real Madrid and Chelsea in order to sign Bruno Guimaraes from Newcastle United.

    The newspaper confirmed that the Blaugrana lost hope in contracting with Bernardo Silva, and therefore turned to the young Brazilian star.

  • Lautaro replaces Lukaku at Chelsea

    The British newspaper “Daily Mail” revealed that Chelsea are ready to give up Romelu Lukaku in favor of Inter on a permanent contract after the end of the loan period.

    She explained that the Blues wanted to sign Lautaro Martinez in a swap deal.

  • Alvarez bemoans Chelsea

    Ajax average Edson Alvarez lamented in an interview with “ESPN” that he missed the opportunity to move to Chelsea last summer.

    The Mexican explained that he is currently focusing on his Dutch club, but will wait for offers from major European clubs in the future.

  • Rainier in sight

    According to “AS”, Girona’s midfielder, Reinier, will return to Madrid to meet his original club, under the watchful eye of Real Madrid officials.

    The report said that the Brazilian player is still appreciated by Real Madrid, who will monitor him in tonight’s meeting to see if he can return.

  • Hamidic welcomes Moting to stay

    Sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic welcomed with “Sky” recently star striker Chubu Moting’s stay with the team.

    The Cameroonian contract expires at the end of the current season, but according to the Bosnian sports director, there is work to extend his contract for an additional period.

  • Atletico renews confidence in Simeone

    Despite the Champions League exit and the defeat by Cadiz, AS explained that Atletico Madrid is determined to extend coach Diego Simeone’s contract.

    The report stated that the Spanish team is working to extend the contract ending in 2024 for two additional years until 2026, despite the decline in results.

    Nedved renews confidence in Allegri

    Juventus Vice President Pavel Nedved confirmed that there is no intention to sign Antonio Conte to coach Juventus, instead of Massimiliano Allegri.

    The statements came with “DAZN” before the victory of the Bianconeri against Lecce on Saturday for the Italian League.

  • The fight for Grimaldo

    AS reported that Benfica’s left-back Alex Grimaldo refused to extend his contract with his club so far, attracting the attention of the old continent’s seniors.

    The report said that Juventus and Barcelona are following up on the player’s position and may move to include him at the earliest opportunity.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -
Google search engine

Must Read

In the presence of Al-Khelaifi and Tebas .. The European Union...

0
A new blow for Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin has responded to a request from A22 Sports to give them an...